Monday, February 1, 2010

Kentucky Fried Fabulous Chicken!

I love Chicken! Period. My Dad used to disregard the chicken saying that it was half vegetarian as do most professed meat eaters. But ever since childhood the chicken has been my choice of meat if only just. I do not know what it is about the bird but I find the same incredibly tasty almost at all times and in all preparations. So much so that i had once calculated that in my lifetime i will consume approximately 5000 birds in my life @1.5 Birds a week for 60 non - veg consuming years but more on that later.

I also love fried food. "If its Veg, it should at least be fried" is a comment i once made at an office party and am still regularly ribbed out. The colonel, God bless his soul made the perfect synthesis when he opened his chain and started Kentucky Fried Chicken.
I had my Nth helping of some fried chicken on Friday night at the R-City food court and would recommend the same who can relate and enjoy watching the advertisements of

1. The friends having chicken in a car just gone turtle.

2. Muraliltharan licking his fingers. As also the Sikh Boyfriend.


If you love chicken you will love KFC. If you love chicken and you love fried food you will be able to smell KFC Chicken when you day dream and think KFC.

Go to KFC! Now! Its finger licking good!!

P.S. The original recipe and the other (i forget what it is called) is as good. I really cannot decide. Have both!:)

How to get there: Its on the food court in R-City Mall, Ghatkopar

No comments: