Monday, June 7, 2010

Kabab Lucknow Wale, R-City, Ghatkopar

The first time I had food from Kabab Lucknow Wale I had gone there with great expectations. I had recently read somewhere that Lucknow's great Tundey Kebabs were expanding to other centers and certain office colleagues of mine had told me that Kabab Lucknow wale was the place. I had immediately planned and gone. I had come away disappointed. Kabab Lucknow wale was no match for Tundey Kebabs. But hey neither is Michael Slater a match for Sachin Tendulkar - that does not mean he isn't a good batsman and isn't fun to watch.
However the experience had made me strike off Kabab Lucknow wale with a big red mark and not even consider it as an option in the R-City food court. It happened by accident when my younger brother ordered a plate that an offering landed on my table. I tasted and found that it was actually pretty good. Whether the serving was actually as tasty as it seemed or whether it was the effect of low expectations and hence surpassing of expectations we will know when I go there next. But the basic level of achievement has definitely been achieved. Kabab Lucknow Wale is where I will be having food from on my next visit to the R-City food court.
A meal for two at Kabab Lucknow wale will cost you approximately Rs 350/-
How to get there: Kabab Lucknow wale is on the R-City Mall food court in Ghatkopar.

1 comment:

Banquet halls in Indore said...

Nice post its really looking attracting.